Civil War Officer's Cavalry Boots
Civil War Officer Cavalry Boots
These Civil War Officer Cavalry reenactment boots are hand-crafted with high quality buffalo or cowhide leather used in the construction of the upper all the way down to the soles and heavy duty good year-welt process leather soles and heels.
These boots are mostly made-to-order, however we do keep some in stock and do offer rush processing. Made-to-order and custom boots take up to 4-6 weeks time to deliver.
For custom boots you will be able to request any changes such as color or even shape of toe. Just provide us clear instructions and we will get working.
*Boots may vary slightly from image.
- Real leather (choice of leather)
- Heavy leather (we do not cut corners and neither should you)
- Finish option: Full Grain, Top Grain, or Suede/Turnout
- Lining option: Leather or Wool
- Toe options: Square or Round
- Heel options: Cuban, Roper/Cowboy, or French
- Leather soles
- Made to last
- Style can be modified/customized
Please inquire about group or wholesale discounts